Tuesday, April 28, 2009

So, now that school is out, we have time for things like haircuts and tattoos. Just kidding. But Curt did give himself a "tattoo" the other night. Here it is:It says "property of Stephanie Wenge"l if you can't read it. And, I gave Curt a haircut. It was traumatic the first time and then after the second try I realized that Curt wears his hat six days a week. Seriously, it was his goal to wear it everyday to school for some reason this semester. So anyway the point is that it doesn't even matter what I do to his hair anyway. And really, he wants a 5mm haircut everytime anyway, but I don't do it. Anyway, here is a semi-picture of the haircut game:


Yup. So there are some pictures. Today, Curt is working on his bike some more and I am going to bring a picinic to campus for lunch, and get some more books from the library. It is nice to have time to read for fun.

2 comments:

Gimsbacher Runners said...

Love the new pictures, maybe it's good you guys don't have too much free time- Curt might be looking very strange. He looks so haappy to have you cutting his hair, keep up the good work. You look beautiful - I love seeing you both!

Katie Kennington said...

yay a post from the wengels!!! Now don't have too much fun...reading books for fun and tattoos, you are getting into this break arent ya?

Now when are you gonna come visit me?