So, I haven't blogged for like 5 months. But my excuse is that I haven't had any cute pictures to put up. Curt is just not up to posing for the camera very often. But anyway, today I decided that I have three minutes before I have to go to class and so I should write something. So here it is for what it is worth:
The semester is almost over and I can't wait for next semester. I think I'll actually start doing more nursing things versus just doing CNA work and listening to hearts and bowel sounds on top of that. I just put in my envelope requests for next semester and will probably have to go up to Salt Lake again. Hopefully at IMC versus the VA hospital would be good because in telling us about the clinical sites, they said IMC had the coolest surgeries to watch for the two days we get to watch in the OR. Plus it is closer. Anyway, I LOVED playing with Elsa, Nathan and Daniel this last weekend. They are sooo cute. Curt and I are trying to find a time we can maybe visit Katie and Casey in Oregon. Curt is going all over the place in May--he's going to be gone half the month, 5 days for an engineering team competition he's been doing all year and then for 10 days later in the month to go help his Mom help his grandma move to Salt Lake from California. So, with that and everyone else I know in Provo leaving after the semester ends, I am going to work hopefully a lot and then be very bored in between shifts. Then I get to play all the month of June! Anyway, my three minutes is up. Oh and can someone tell me how they change the background on this thing--black is really boring.
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I was excited to read your post! I guess we will have to visit you next month or have you come up here! Nathan has been asking if we could go to your house sometime. Good luck in your last few weeks of the semester!
I'm glad to see you remember you have a blog, now we need pictures of your beautiful face. Wish I couldhelp you change your balck to something nice and springie- call katie! Love you
I love the new look...sorry I do not know how to change the black background. You will just have to go into your admin and mess around until you find it, like in settings or something.
Are you done with the semester yet?When can you come see me?
Post a Comment