Stella, it looks awesome! So are you love birds all cozy in your little nest? I want to see your apartment all put together. I bet it is just all uber cute. We are planning a furniture move around tomorrow for fhe to get things ready for Johnson's to come. I want to see more pictures of the cute couple and your apartment. What are you doing for Thanksgiving?? love and miss you tons! -Katie
Sure brings back lots of memories of those great cinder block walls. You do have it fixed very cute. Glad you are getting the Old tried and true Wymount experience.
Were are you?? Are the Wengles still alive? 33 days till we meet in Germany. Hope you will make it through classes and work ok to make it there. love you tons!
4 comments:
Stella, it looks awesome! So are you love birds all cozy in your little nest? I want to see your apartment all put together. I bet it is just all uber cute. We are planning a furniture move around tomorrow for fhe to get things ready for Johnson's to come. I want to see more pictures of the cute couple and your apartment. What are you doing for Thanksgiving??
love and miss you tons!
-Katie
Sure brings back lots of memories of those great cinder block walls. You do have it fixed very cute. Glad you are getting the Old tried and true Wymount experience.
Stella, I love the uber cute shelf! You have done a great job, I knew you would appreciate my flea market finds someday in your own little house! Mom
Were are you?? Are the Wengles still alive? 33 days till we meet in Germany. Hope you will make it through classes and work ok to make it there. love you tons!
Post a Comment