Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Antics

So, I really think it is Thanksgiving break already, so I am playing on here instead of writing a paper! Anyway, here are some pictures from my birthday. Curt took me to Olive Garden and then he had a surprise birthday party for me with all my old roommates.

Here he is making me brownies. Isn't he cute?

Here is a picture of everyone that was at my surprise party, minus Curt who is taking the picture. We played our wii. I don't think we have played it since the before the beginning of this sememster, so it was fun and recently I beat Curt in Tennis. But he's really good at baseball.
And not that most of you know these people, but I think boxing makes for a funny picture.

AND... this is the best picture of the night by far:

Anyway, I had a good birthday. And thanks for the birthday wishes from you all!

I am very excited for Thanksgiving break. We have to work on the actual day, but then we are having it later with Curt's family. And Liza and I are going to go to Twilight (even though I heard it is not that impressive), and Curt and I want to get all our Christmas shopping done. And sleep in. It'll be good.

5 comments:

Gimsbacher Runners said...

I love the new pictures, I miss you, it's a god thing we are seeing you before too long! Happy Thanksgiving

Kathy said...

Glad you had a fun birthday and that you get to enjoy yourselves over the break. We will miss you at Grandma's in Delta but have fun.

Katie Kennington said...

Yay the Wengles do live!!! I am glad you celebrated for your birthday. I bet that was fun. I have only played the wii a few times. Mom says for Christmas break we are gonna do the wii workout thing. Anyway, I miss you tons and tons. Hope you don't have too crazy of a day working on Thanksgiving.
love Katie

Casey Redd Kennington said...

Can you not take pictures of Curt from below? He's already tall, we don't need any camera tricks to make him seem taller. That was a camera trick, right?

背が高過ぎる。またドイツで会う!

Katie Kennington said...

POST SOMETHING WENGLES! We want to hear about your fun Wymount life and work and school. Are you still alive out there???

love and miss you